Less is more! For those of you entertaining the idea of moving into a condo, we can assure you that the lifestyle benefits are limitless. Between less maintenance, less clutter and less time spent commuting, you’ll wonder why you waited so long to move into a more manageable home. As more and more people — from first time buyers to empty nesters — make the move to condos, we thought we’d showcase just how fab your new lifestyle can really be!
Here’s a list of our top five reasons on why a condo in August at University District may be right for you:
- Low maintenance living
- Forget the daunting responsibilities such as yard work, shoveling snow and exterior maintenance, that come along with home ownership. With condo living you only worry about maintaining things within your walls of your home, making the upkeep of your home a breeze.
- It’s easier on your wallet
- Downsizing will inevitably save you money on your monthly utility bills. Plus, you won’t have to worry about forking out money with surprise maintenance fees, like when your furnace eventually goes or your roof needs replacing.
- Rest easy
- Put your mind at ease with features such as the heated underground parkade and a security system that limits the building accessibility to residents. You’ll rest easy knowing your home is secure.
- Freedom to travel
- Take a weekend trip or spend a few months abroad – Either way, you won’t have to worry about the snow piling up or the lawn getting mowed. Maybe just remember to have someone water your plants.
- Get social
- In addition to being a great option for simplifying your lifestyle and starting fresh, you’ll be making new friends in no time with tons of awesome neighbours just down the hall!
Want to know which homes we think would be right for you? Get in touch to set-up an appointment with us so we can talk about your options.
See you soon,
Bre @ August