Our new Calgary condos at Sawyer Silverado launch this weekend, November 17th. We’re pumped to be building in this established community of Silverado, and we’re sure you’ll love where you live. Here’s why Silverado is Calgary’s best SW community:
- Established and Rockin’ It: Silverado has been around for almost ten years, and Homes by Avi has helped build the neighbourhood into what it is. You’ll find Homes by Avi houses throughout the development, and almost all of the construction in the community has been completed. You’ll be moving into a neighbourhood with parks, schools, walking paths and retail.
- The Walkable Local Shops: Silverado now has it’s very own retail plaza, with a massive headliner grocery store (Sobeys) and plans for banks, coffee shops and services. It’ll be a five minute walk to grab some dinner fixin’s or a Saturday morning coffee.
- That Massive Shopping Area: Just a five minute drive from Sawyer Silverado sits south Calgary’s largest shopping area. It’s got five grocery stores, a massive sports facility and a movie theatres, plus banks, restaraunts and big box stores. Seriously, this is one major shopping facility. You’ll never go without when you live in Silverado.
- Training It With Transit: Yeah, that massive shopping area also has a full train and bus station too! The Somerset Bridlewood LRT station gives you access to the city, and bus service running right on Silverado Boulevard can take you to the station no time.
- Acres and Acres of Green Space: There are over 150 acres of open space, extensive pathways and informal recreation facilities. Minutes away from Silverado sits Fish Creek Provincial Park, Spruce Meadows, Kananaskis Country and endless, pristine parkland.
We’re all about Silverado, and we’re sure you’ll love living there. Want more information on Sawyer Silverado? Register now to get the details on the pre-launch event or call (403)536-7282.