Nilly is one of our fabulous new homeowners here in August at University District, and she was gracious enough to introduce herself, give us a glimpse into her life, and help you get an idea of who one of your neighbours will be!
What do you do for a living?
- I am a Registered Nurse at the Alberta Children’s Hospital and at the University of Calgary. I love, love, love it!
What is one of your favourite quotes?
- “Don’t let the haters stop you from doing your thang.” – Kevin Gnapoor from Mean Girls
What’s something that no one would guess about you?
- I can play Mary had a Little Lamb with my cellphone key pad. My fanciest party trick.
What is your idea of the perfect date?
- April 25th. It’s not too hot, it’s not too cold. All you need is a light jacket. Oh and watching a movie with white cheddar popcorn.
If you could have one super power what would it be and why?
- To speak every language in the world! That way I can have cool conversations with everyone from every culture and learn more about them. 🙂
If a theme song played every time you entered room, what would it be?
- Run the World by Beyonce, because life anthem tbh.
What is your go to weekend activity?
- To go to some sort of a festival or expo!
If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Michelle Obama. She seems so genuine and does so much great charity work. Overall it would be an honour to meet her. If she brings Barack that would be also be cool!
What would you name the autobiography of your life?
- Everyday is a distraction from the fact that I am not Beyonce: a memoir by me.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When you try to merge into a lane and the person on that lane all of a sudden speeds up then gets upset that you entered that lane. And of course people who are rude and inconsiderate in general.
All fantastic answers!
Be sure to introduce yourself when you see Nilly around and help us welcome her to August.
Bre @ August