Our friends at Avenue Magazine have tracked down all the fun runs, serious runs and obstacle courses to check out through Spring and Summer in and around Calgary.
Whether you want to run through all colours of the rainbow, show off your muscles in a warrior run or take your pooch out with you for a run, there is something for everybody!
Here are our top five picks to check out:
1. Calgary Marathon – The biggest road race in the city!
2. Woman2Warrior – Untimed and involves lifting, crawling and gettin’ dirty.
3. The Dog Jog – You and your pooch supporting the Calgary Humane Society.
4. Color Me Rad – Run through RAD colour stations and come out lookin’ like a rainbow when you’re done!
5. MS Walk Calgary – Who do you walk for? Supporting Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
So get out there and get active!
Photo cred to: Color Me Rad
Photo cred to: Calgary Humane Society
Photo cred to: Woman2Warrior