Things are coming along here in Canoe at Auburn Bay!
Whether you purchased on the east or west side of the building, we are looking to have the building completed and fully occupied by mid fall!
- 4th floor, east suites are going through third party inspections for quality control
- 3rd floor east suites are at paint touch up stage with third party quality control coming up
- 2nd floor east appliances are being installed and paint touch ups
- 1st floor east flooring is being completed with stage two finishing and final paint following
- 1st west units are having stage one finishing installed as well as cabinets
- 2nd floor west is half textured being sanded and primed
- 3rd floor west units are having bulkheads closed up with taping starting
- 4th floor west bulkheads are being closed, getting ready to tape
On the east side exterior, we are waterproofing and getting ready to pour concrete decks. West side exterior the siding is in progress. We are closing up and taping hallways on 4th to 2nd floor east side.
So what does this all mean? Things are moving at a good pace and we are getting excited for when we can start moving people in. For those who have not purchased and are looking for fall possession, Canoe is the place to buy!
Make sure to check your email for the buyer open house!
Amanda @ Canoe