Construction keeps getting better and better at Canoe! Here’s an update on what’s been going on throughout the month:
- 1st floor: The first floor is fully dry-walled with bulk heads and tin work taking place.
- 2nd floor: 9 out of 22 units are textured and ready for paint primer. The remaining units are currently being taped.
- 3rd floor: The cabinets are completed. Stage 1 finishing as well as wood work spraying are in progress.
- 4th floor: Stage 1 finish and cabinets are completed with flooring and countertops being installed.
- The exterior is still in progress.
- 1st floor: Rough-ins are completed with drywall beginning within the coming weeks.
- 2nd floor: Gypcrete and rough-ins are completed and fire rating ongoing in preparation to dry-wall.
- 3rd floor: Gypcrete and rough-ins are completed with fire rating beginning soon.
- 4th floor: Gypcrete and plumbing rough-ins are completed with electrical rough-ins just over 80% completed.
- The exterior water proofing has begun.
- They are currently working on getting the boiler started to test and fill the parkade heating system.