Here’s a quick update on construction this month in Canoe at Auburn Bay!
- Electrical and plumbing rough ins are completed and down to deficiencies with electrical working on common areas.
- Elevator is 80% complete.
- Gypcrete has been poured in units on 4th, 3rd and 2nd floors.
- Siding is being installed into the last half of courtyard with paper starting on north side of building.
- Roof is being sheeted with shingles starting within the next few weeks.
- Plumbers have started drilling and inserting rough ins.
- Decks are in progress.
- Most of the block work is completed in the parkade. Trades are setting up the equipment for the power and HVAC systems.
If you want to be a part of our amazing development, come by and see us at 103 Auburn Meadows Dr SE, or give us a call at 403-536-7282 to book an appointment. We’d be happy to go over our floor plans with you, or book you in to view our show homes! aviurban.com/canoe