Let’s be honest, how many ugly Christmas sweaters do you own? And how many of those parties do you get invited to? Avi Urban wants you to become the new trend setter among your group of friends and change it up this year when you host your Christmas party! Because you can only attend so many ugly Christmas sweater parties!
Marie Claire has some amazing ideas for party themes that you might not have thought of:
- Reverse Christmas in July: Host a beach themed party.
- Holiday movie marathon: Invite your friends to bring their fav Christmas movies.
- Marshmallow roast: Who doesn’t love a good smore?
- Pet holiday party: Dress your pet up and host your friends and their pets for a night you’ll never fur-get.
- Holiday cocktails: Invite your friends to bring mix for their fav holiday drink.
- Christmas carol karaoke night: A complete Christmas playlist for you and your friends to belt it out to.
- Gingerbread house decorating competition: Choose a theme, set a timer, and go!
- Christmukkah party: Throw an all-denominations holiday celebration with your friends and learn about different traditions.
- Christmas re-gift exchange: Have your friends bring a gift they didn’t use from last Christmas and play an exchange game.
- Christmas appetizer party: Get your friends to make and bring over their fav Christmas appetizer and dig in.