There’s a major public forum happening regarding the future of the neighbourhood of Currie Barracks. Canada Lands Company’s formal submission to the City of Calgary is drawing near, and this will be a great opportunity to add your feedback to the plans. Over the past several months, the project team at Canada Lands Company has worked hard to incorporate the feedback the have received into the new plan. As such, they’ll have updates with new visuals to share with you on.
Here are some of the updates you’ll receive:
- Changes to Currie and Ridge Parks
- New plans for the retail heart and new main street
- Updates to the built form to create a liveable, vibrant community
- Details on the transportation, transit, and parking plan
It’s a great opportunity for homeowners in Currie Barracks to get involved in the future of their community, and have a say in what will happen. Here are the details.
- When: April 14, 2014 – 5 pm – 8 pm
- Where: Sales Centre: 2953 Battleford Avenue SW, Calgary
- For more information: Canada Lands Company – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot attend the open house in person, Canada Lands Company invites you to review open house material online at currieurban.ca. Presentation material and comment form will be available online April 15th, 2014. You can find more information on the inner-city Calgary neighbourhood of Currie Barracks at www.currieurban.ca.