One of the greatest things about inner city living is the quick access to the hottest eatin’ spots.
Within steps from Duke at Mission there are countless restaurants to enjoy every type of cuisine at.
However with back to school happening and summer coming to an end, it’s time to enjoy one last party. In my opinion there is nothing better than a pizza party.
On 4th street alone there plenty of pizza restaurants! Just imagine taking a bite of that ooey gooey cheesy pizza with your favorite toppings. The best part is that there is a pizza spot for every type of pizza lover. Thin crust? Got it! Thick, single slices for lunch? Got it! Sit down with your family and enjoy? 4th street has that too! Check out one of these 5 cool pizza spots for your fix!
- 4th street pizza – one of the most recommended neighbourhood spots!
- Famoso Pizza – the best service with the greatest flav
- Bocce – The hottest Italian eatery on 4th.
- Blaze – The newcomer that surely won’t disappoint
- Una Pizzeria – Okay, this one isn’t quite on 4th street but it’s close enough and it’s worth the extra few steps!
Pizza is my favorite sinful food so walking home after I have it makes me feel a little less guilty. It almost cancels it out, right??
Come down to Duke at Mission to see what all the fuss is about and maybe grab a slice on the way at one of these awesome spots!
Until next time,
Jamie @ Duke