With only three buildings left to go, we’re getting close to the completion of Jackson at Walden!
Here’s an overview of all the progress we’ve been making:
- Buildings 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18 – Completed and homeowners have taken possession.
- Building 3 – We’ve started on exterior finishes and are moving into insulation and flatwork. Insulation is a key component for ensuring a comfortable, consistent indoor climate and plays a significant role in your home’s energy efficiency.
- Building 4 – Shingling, back framing and flatwork are underway. Back framing occurs after the after the walls, floors and roof are all framed, and is when we use pieces of installed wood to assist the drywall installers when they put in the ceiling board.
- Building 5 – We’ve completed the exterior finishes, meaning we’ve wrapped your home with a protective barrier to prevent water from making contact with the structure. The Hardi board siding has been applied, which brightens the outside of your home.
- Building 13 – Complete with only a few units left for possession.
- Courtyard – We’re so close to finishing! We’ve poured the last of the concrete and are anxiously awaiting the installation of the fireplace, so the courtyard will be ready for your enjoyment.
Until next month,
Amanda @ Jackson