What to do with that plain white accent wall? Wallpaper or paint? Decisions, decisions!
Well let us share a great tip to get that perfect accent wall that all your neighbours will be jealous about! Accent wall’s are all the rage this year, especially bold designs, so why not try stenciling a Moroccan or a Damask design?
One of our favourite companies for stenciling needs is Cutting Edge Stencils. They offer a wide selection of designs and accessories at great prices. And as a bonus, you’ll also find very helpful tutorials with step-by-step instructions to get started on their website.
Here are the necessities you’ll need to begin your project:
- Sample board (poster board, cardboard, etc.)
- Latex or acrylic paints of your favourite colour!
- Dense foam roller with rounded ends
- Stencil brushes
- Paint tray or a large Styrofoam plate
- Low tack painter’s tape
- Stencil level (optional but definitely makes the job easier)
Happy designing—We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Mikendra @ Jackson