We’re getting excited for this year’s St. Patrick’s Day festivities! Weather you’re looking for a fun date idea, something to do with the kids, or are planning a night on the town, we’ve got you covered all weekend long. Just don’t forget to wear green or you might get pinched!
The fun events are just a hop, skip and a jump away from Jackson at Walden, so you won’t have to go far to enjoy!
All Things Irish Festival – Willow Park Wines and Spirits (18+)
- When: Friday, March 15th
- Time: 7 – 9 p.m.
- Cost: $40
- Details: Spend your Friday evening celebrating the Irish by sampling beers, whiskies, and liqueurs while the kitchen creates classic Irish dishes for you to taste!
Shamrocks and Shenanigans – Heritage Park Historical Village
- When: Saturday, March 16th
- Time: 6 – 11 p.m.
- Cost: $69.95
- Details: While indulging in a selection of Big Rock’s finest brews and listing to the live Celtic band, Cabot’s Crossing, you’re invited to enjoy a delicious culinary experience that celebrates the Irish!
- When: Sunday, March 17th
- Time: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Cost: Free
- 10 a.m. – Ian Gott Irish Dance Academy
- 11 a.m. – Luck of the Irish Games and Balloons
- 1 p.m.: Bow Valley Fiddlers
Of course if these events aren’t getting you excited for what’s out there, there are tons of other spots to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! Anything from your classic neighborhood bar like the Windsor Rose Pub, to sports bars such as Shark Club in Deerfoot Meadows, and to downtown pubs like Dixon’s Public House or The Joyce on 4th Irish Pub!
Until Next Time,
Amanda @ Jackson