Summer is here and we are busy! What a fabulous combination.
We have some great construction updates and pictures to share with our Jackson at Walden followers!!!
Foundations have been poured on buildings eight, nine and 10 and we have almost completely finished framing one of our beautiful buildings and putting the roof on.
Our Jackson at Walden construction team is busy and eager to finish framing and start rough-ins (which is all of your inside work such as electrical and plumbing.)
- Building 10 – We are framing the roof, and installing the shallow utilities which are the underground wires such as phone, cable etc. This will take two weeks to finish.
- Roof on building 10 will be finished in a week with shingles and windows installed.
- Rough-ins and siding will be worked on simultaneously.
- Building nine – We have started framing the second floor, and will begin the third floor and roof shortly after that.
- Building eight – Framing to commence in one week!
- Four to five weeks until the site has full power.
I had so much fun visiting the site and interviewing our hardworking construction teams. I took tons of photos of the progress and dedication.
We are proud and can’t wait to see the next stages of completion.
Until next time,
Whitney @ Jackson.