When shopping for a new house everyone looks for that feeling of being at home — you need to be able to think, “I would love to live here!” But what is it that makes a person have that feeling?
All the homeowners in Jackson at Walden would agree that there are many different elements that contributed to their decision to call Jackson home, and for each person it is something different.
So what really sets Jackson apart?
- Detailed and extensive thought went into the exteriors; from wide interior roads to unique architecture and meticulous landscaping
- Three car parking, with two car tandem heated garages and full length driveways
- Private, fully landscaped courtyard with lit pathways and benches
- Large front patios and private balconies on most townhomes
- 9 ft. ceilings on main level with an open concept plan and large windows
- Upgraded standards included in price
- Mix and match colour selections. You’re not stuck with a colour board that you don’t love
- Flex room option on main level for additional living space
- Low monthly condo fees
- Multi-family builder of the year
With feature like these, there’s something for everyone.
Until next time,
TaraLynn @ Jackson