We’re starting to see the community come together and have been blown away by how much is being added to Livingston!
- For the outdoorsy type: Abundant trails and pathways are being formed for you to run, walk, cycle or blade along and enjoy the Nose Creek parkway
- For the health nut: The community center is being built just across the street from Maverick at Livingston and you can take advantage of the Rocky Ridge Recreation and Vivo for fitness needs!
- For the animal lover: Let’s not forget our fur babies who have their very own place to run free in the nearby Nose Hill dog Park
- For the go-getter: Quick access to Stoney Trail, the QE2 highway, Calgary’s International Airport and future C-train line, you’ll always get where you’re going
- For retail therapy: Over one million square feet of retail shopping, services and office space, it’s one stop shopping in this community
Check in weekly to hear about all the new and exciting things coming to Livingston.
Kayla @ Maverick
City of Calgary