They say location is everything, and that couldn’t be truer for Savanna Urban Terraces.
Located in Genstar’s new northeast neighbourhood of Savanna, you’re just a hop, skip and a jump away from all your transit, entertainment, and shopping needs. The easily accessible community is just east of Stoney Trail, a 10 minute drive to the Calgary International Airport, and just off Métis Trail and 60th Street increasing connectivity between adjacent communities for additional shopping needs. Did we mention Savanna is also home to a future LRT line?
We took a tour through the area and wanted to share what awesome amenities are in your new neighbourhood.
- The Genesis Center offers fitness, health and recreation services, facilities for large cultural events and activities, indoor and outdoor soccer fields, plus it’s only six minutes away!
Satisfy your hunger
- Popular restaurants in the area include Starbucks, Lovely Sweets (Indian cuisine), Punjabi Sweet House (Indian cuisine), Boston Pizza, Infinity Pizza, Pizza 73, Frito and Subway — just to name a few.
Manage your money
- Popular banks in the area include TD, RBC, ATB, CIBC and Scotia.
- When you need to hit up the shops for groceries and personal care items, Safeway, Fruiticana (Indian grocery store), Dhaliwal Meat Shop and Shoppers Drug Mart are right there.
- Feel safe knowing a police station, fire Station, family physicians and dental offices are just around the corner.
And this barely scratches the surface!