We love hearing how excited new homeowners are! Take Laurin and Alysia for example – They purchased a Slate 3 bedroom home in Savanna Urban Terraces and have officially started counting down until their move in a few months. Check out what they had to say when we interviewed them for a buyer profile!
Your reasons for choosing your new home?
- The reason why we decided to buy a house is because we felt like it was the right time. We recently got engaged and will soon be married. The house we purchased is perfect to start a family.
What you like best about your home/what your most excited about when you get to move in?
- The price was right in our budget and we got everything we were looking for in a home. We are most excited about decorating our home and starting this new chapter of our lives together.
If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
- Laurin- I would be a hawk because they soar and catch food easily.
- Alysia- I would be a cheetah because they are fast and beautiful.
You just won the jackpot in the lottery. What’s the first thing you do?
- Both- We would pay of all our debt and travel the world.
What’s your favourite travel destination?
- Alysia- Toronto because it’s home.
- Laurin- Anywhere tropical that I can relax.
If you had to cast a celebrity to play you in a movie, who would it be?
- Laurin – James Harden. We have similar beards and I watch a lot of basketball.
If you could trade lives with anyone for a day who would it be and why?
- Alysia- Ellen because she gives back and she is very humble.
- Laurin- I would trade with someone who has power over a country, to see what they a day in their life looks like.
If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring two things, what would they be and why?
- Alysia- Food for survival and pillow because I love my sleep.
- Laurin- An airplane and a manual on how to fly a plane.
What is your favourite restaurant in the city?
- Both – We both love to eat at Szechwan. If you like spicy food it is a must try.
We can’t wait to have these fabulous new neighbours move in – be sure to congratulate them on their engagement when you see them around!
Until next time,
TaraLynn @ Savanna