If you’ve been considering a move to the south here’s why you should stay west and look at Sawyer in Silverado.
1. Everything you need is within walking distance from your home! – If it’s a quick morning latte at Starbucks, grabbing groceries for dinner at Sobeys or drinks with friends, all of this is only five minutes away from your new home at Sawyer. The Silverado Marketplace has everything you need right at your fingertips!
2. Green space – Sawyer Silverado has an amazing location, surrounded by green space on three sides and next to a future recreation centre. This cleverly designed three storey building is also incredibly landscaped; this is not your typical apartment development. The landscaping we have included in this development consists of 250 trees and over 1,200 shrubs.
3. Easy to get around – Close to public transit and the major roadways makes Silverado a desirable location for the young professional who works downtown. Silverado is also great because of the ease of travel to visit family and friends in and out of the city, with easy access to 22X and Deerfoot.
4. Close to shopping – Two of Calgary’s high end malls are within minutes of the beautiful community of Silverado. South Centre Mall and Chinook satisfy the weekend browser or the shopper on a mission.
5. Amazing floor plans – Set in the heart of Silverado, Sawyer has a home to fit anyone’s style, the first time homebuyers, young singles, couples and people looking for that no maintenance lifestyle. Quality standard features including 9ft ceilings, ceramic tile, full height glass tile backsplash and such a great use of space. That’s reason enough to choose Silverado!
You don’t want to miss out on your opportunity to own a new SW Calgary condo in building three with a same great east and west exposure as our first building!
Come visit us and check out our show suite or check out the floor plans online for availability and see why the south west community of Silverado is such a great place to call home.
Kassandra @ Sawyer Silverado