Well it’s been a few weeks since our last official update on construction for Sawyer Silverado, and we have a lot of exciting news and pictures to share! Below is a building by building update on what’s happening.
- 8 homes on the main floor are complete with drywall . After taking a walk through, with safety gear of course, we can now get a feel for how bright and spacious the homes are. We can’t wait to see them with the flooring and cabinets being installed!
- Fire rating & insulation 65% complete on the 2nd floor
- Fire rating & insulation will start next week on the 3rd floor
- Duradeck is complete on all the units on the 2nd and 3rd floor.
- The James Hardie fibre cement siding is 65% complete, and does it ever look great!
- We will have the elevator installed soon as it’s set to start the 3rd week in February.
- The elevator shaft is complete!
- All three floors are framed, and the next stage will be the roof. This is being installed in the next week or two – let’s hope it warms up just a little bit to allow our hard working crews the chance to get back out there.
- The parkade rough-in’s are starting this week (rough-in’s are all the plumbing and electrical).
- Slab on grade poured last week- this is the floor of the parkade.
- Suspended slab prep starts this week – this is the roof of the parkade.
- Exterior weeping tile complete- the drainage system that keeps water out of and away from the parkade.
- Foundation waterproofing complete
With all the excitement going on we can’t forget to mention we have ONE new Calgary condo remaining for spring move-in! We just released the two remaining homes last week and now with just one home left.
You don’t want to miss out on this final opportunity to move in this spring. This is a main floor south facing Corner A one of our largest homes with two bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and just under 1,000 square feet.
Call or come down to visit us at the sales center (175 Silverado Blvd. SW) for any questions on this home.
See you soon!