As we move along into the Fall weather, we now have 2 of our 3 buildings fully occupied and looking amazing at Sawyer in Silverado! Building 2, which is the final phase, is moving along nicely and we have just released our final 10 homes for sale with an early 2015 move in date. This is a great opportunity to get into a new home in this stellar and award winning development, so if you thought you had missed your chance to own at Sawyer, come down and visit us at the sales centre!
Here’s an update on where things are at with construction.
– The Tyvek building wrap, which is the weather resistant barrier between the siding, is going on the building and will be complete by the end of the week.
– The Gypcrete for the 2nd floor is complete, 3rd floor has been booked for early next week.
– Insulation has been installed and completed on the first floor, 2nd floor started this week.
– Drywall installed in the first 4 units. 1st floor should be complete by early next week
– Parkade plumbing & electrical ongoing.
– The concrete curbs and sidewalks will be complete by the end of the week.
We are still on track for an early 2015 move in for the final building in Sawyer and we can’t wait to have all our homeowners, who’ve are excitedly awaiting their possession day, all moved into their brand new home.
Stop by and see us at the presentation centre and view our beautiful showhomes.