We’ve certainly had a busy summer at the Sawyer site! With Building 1 all moved in and looking great, we’ve now started possessions in Building 3! Excited homeowners are anxiously awaiting their day to plant their roots here at Sawyer in the beautiful community of Silverado. Here’s a building by building update on where things are at with construction.
– AVI finals started on the second floor this week.
– 50% of the Cabinets installed on the third floor.
– Counter tops started this week on the third floor.
– Flooring has been completed on the third floor.
– Stone work will start this week on the ramp and building.
– Landscaping to start in two weeks and the sidewalks are being poured.
– Roof shingles will be complete next week.
– Plumbing rough-in’s on the third floor.
– Electrical rough-in’s on the first floor start next week.
– The parkade plumbing and electrical is still ongoing.
– The Windows and doors have been installed.
– Concrete flatworks (patio and sidewalks) will start in two weeks.
In the common area the concrete sidewalks in the circle should be poured next week. The landscaping in the circle will start in two weeks.
If you haven’t already done so, stop by and visit us in the sales centre in Building 1 to take a look at our beautifully decorated show homes. We have a few remaining homes for sale in Building 3 and will also be releasing a few remaining homes in Building 2. If you thought you missed your chance to own at Sawyer you still can make it a reality. Check out the availability online or stop by to see us for information on availability and pricing.
Congrats to all the homeowners moving into Building 3!