Well Spring weather is finally here, and now we are getting excited to start preparing our homeowners in Building 1 for moving into their new home at Sawyer in Silverado! Construction on all three Buildings is moving along and the site looks amazing. Here’s a building by building update.
– Flooring complete on the first floor and it looks great!
– Lighting started this week on the first floor
– Plumbing fixtures are being installed this week on the first floor
– Painting has started this week on the second floor
– Cabinets & counter tops are being installed this week on the third floor
– Doors and trim are being installed this week on the third floor
– Stone work on the exterior has started and we just love the way it’s looking!
– Site grading started this week
– Roof is complete
– Electrical rough-ins have been completed this week
– Drywall started this week on the first floor.
– Siding started this week
– Parkade ramp between building 2 and 3 is complete
– 3rd floor joists starts next week
– Back filling & weeping tile have started this week
Stay tuned for more exciting updates for Building 1 and as Building 2 and 3 progress, photos and updates will be posted often to keep you informed of our progress!