So, you’re enjoying your new home with your honey and you remember Valentines Day is fast approaching!
And since you just bought your new home, you might wanna save some money, or just enjoy the fact that you are now a homeowner.
We get it. That’s why we found some sweet ideas for you to stay in and snuggle up this Valentines Day:
- Make dinner together – Is there always one of you that does all the cooking? Now’s a good chance to come up with what you want to cook and make it together. Divide the duties – one chop one peel – it’s all about preparing it together.
- Make art using your bodies as paint brushes – It’s your new home, and you need some art work! Why not make it yourself? A simple canvas and some body paint and have some fun! You will craft beautiful colour mixes and create unique shapes that you will cherish forever.
- An indoor picnic – Lay out a blanket in front of the fireplace, on the bed, or your favourite spot in the house. Light some candles, put on some music, open some wine and create your own intimate ambiance for an indoor picnic. Pick up your favourite meats and cheeses and make your own charcuterie board, order in from your favourite restaurant…you can make it whatever you want, it’s your picnic!
- Themed date night – Have you and your partner been dreaming of going to Italy, Paris or somewhere tropical? Why not bring it home? Pick a dish native to the place you want to travel to and cook together, pour a drink and put on some music native to the place you want to travel to, look up all the places you’d like to see when you travel to that place…it’s really up to you how creative you want to get!
- Game night – You think you know your partner? Why not play a truth or dare game, or a would you rather game, a card game or your favourite game. It doesn’t matter what game you choose, the important thing is you’ll be laughing up a storm with your partner!