1. Location, Location– There is something to be said about location. Not only is this in Lower Mount Royal (named one of the most desirable communites to live in), but you also have the convenience of having everything right outside your door. Three coffee shops, three restaurants with wing nights, three banks, tanning, yoga, patios with cold beer …all within three blocks! Leaving the car behind in my titled underground parking stall and walking to everything is the biggest convenience of all.
2. Unique Modern Building– Coming from a background in interior design, how cool and modern this building looked had HUGE appeal to me. A definite boutique hotel feel. The courtyard concept done with The Olive in Bridgeland was a very popular and successful development. (Check out aviurban.com for more info and pictures on this project)
3.Great Value for Dollar– Sitting around $415 a square foot, this girl can have her cake and eat it too! With parking stall, washer/dryer and blinds included, this is truly an affordable development. Having money in my pocket at the end of each paycheck is always nice, especially when I’m eyeing up a new pair of shoes. Our website has a mortgage calculator built in, see for yourself how much payments would be!
4.Open Concept layout– It’s amazing what architects can do with 650 square feet. The One Bedroom A has an open feel with lots of room to decorate however you wish. Which helps when you previously worked at a furniture store and have been collecting awesome pieces for the past 10 years!
5.Choose the finishes you want– Engineered harwood, in-floor radiant heat system, and gas stoves make this condo a step ahead of the rest. The selections board has two hardwood colors, four countertop colors, colorful front door choices and more. No pre-package here, you can pick and make it truly yours!
6. AMAZING kitchen– With tons of storage (a whole pantry!) and a huge Island, I can’t wait to master my cooking skills. I’m preparing to host a few kick @$$ dinner parties (where hopefully no one gets food poisoning!!)
7. Details– A sliding barn door on the bedroom that saves space, laundry off the bedroom for easy access, and a sleek 4′ Travertine tiled shower. I’m all about the little things that add character and make life easy.
8. Good Feng Shui– Having a courtyard design means more windows, which means more natural light, a breeze blowing through and just good energy flow all around.
9. Pet friendly– This speaks for itself, but who doesnt love coming home to the kisses and wagging tail of your best friend? With two pets allowed, that’s double the love!
10. My new neighbours– Living in a building that promotes a community within a community is priceless. Needing that cup of sugar or knowing that you are secure with familiar faces always around has a lot of value in itself. And I’m excited for some lawn jenga with all the awesome people that have purchased thus far 🙂 See for yourself with my previous buyer profiles.
If any of my reasons connect with what you are looking for, come on in and say hi. I will give you a personal guided tour!
Melissa @ The Block