Head north to our newest NW Calgary townhome development The Post, located in one of Calgary’s newest communities. Nolan Hill is located between Shaganappi Trail and Stoney Trail NW, with The Post sitting on the corner of Shaganappi Trail and Nolan Hill Gate.
This brand new community is coming together with tons of natural green space, quick access to shopping and easy routes to anywhere in the city you need to go. Here are five reasons why it’s time to take a journey to Nolan Hill:
- Green space and ponds: Nolan Hill offers over 500 acres of space for you to enjoy. Take a walk ’round The Post to find a natural pond just steps away from your front door. Down the street you’ll find parks and walking paths, with tons of trees and green space to take your dog for a walk or just enjoy the outdoors.
- Easy access to almost anywhere: This incredible community is located between Stoney Trail, Shaganappi Drive and 144 Avenue. This means super quick access to anywhere you need to go. The airport is a quick 10 minute drive, and you can easily get downtown via the main roads that surround the community.
- Shopping galore: Nearby amenities include several shopping and recreation centres including Creekside, Beacon Hill Shopping Centre, Crowfoot YMCA, and Cardel Place located just a quick drive away. Across from The Post will be a new retail plaza with a grocery store, drug store, coffee shops, restaurants and services – just a two minute walk from your new place.
- Old world charm: Nolan Hill is a community built on the foundation of old-world values, strength of character, dedication and integrity. It’s Celtic influence is apparent throughout the community, from it’s incredible stone installations at the center of the community to unique stone features around parks and roadways.
- Fresh and new: The community of Nolan Hill is just getting started. This means you’ll be getting in on the ground level of this fresh and new community, with opportunity to watch your community grow and get involved. New communities also mean new roads, new infrastructure and new shops and plazas! Designed by United Communities (who are also developing Sage Hill, Silverado and Drake Landing), Nolan Hill will be a great place to call home.
To get to the NW Calgary community of Nolan Hill, follow Beddington Trail or Stoney Trail to Symons Valley Road north. Turn left onto 144th avenue at Symons Valley Ranch and follow the signs to Nolan Hill. You can find more information about this incredible new community at www.nolanhillunited.com.
Interested in living in Nolan Hill and owning a new townhome at The Post? Register now to get insider only information and details on the upcoming Insider Event.