Wondering who your neighbors might be at The Post in Nolan Hill?
Well meet Rapinder (Pin)
She’s a young professional, just moved back to Calgary.
Her new home is the Jasmine A, 2 bedroom with a den floor plan @ The Post.
1. Why did you like about The Post in Nolan Hill over everywhere else you looked at?
- The open space/open floor plan concept, very modern looking, with a great exterior look.
2. What made you pick your floor plan/ what stood out to you about your floor plan?
- The den is a good size, it’s like a 3 bedroom without having the 3 bedroom price.
3. Favorite memory/experience from the past year?
- Moving back to Calgary and getting to watch my niece grow up
4. If you could have one super power what would you choose?
5. Most embarrassing moment?
- Too many to count. I am super klutzy, just this weekend I fell into a bed and bruised my arm.
6. If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it?
- I would spend it with my loved one, just enjoying their company
7. Strangest food you’ve eaten and did you enjoy it?
- Alligator and it was great
8. If you could be a fictional character, who would you be?
- Nancy Drew
9. What are the first 3 thing you do when you get to work?
- Clear out my e-mail
- Get water
- Change my daily calendar
10. What would I find in your fridge right now?
- Everything, that’s just one of the benefit of living with my parents, the fridge is always filled with Indian food.
11. If you were a tree what kind of tree would you be?
- Coconut Tree (I’d be somewhere tropical)