With 6 dynamic floor plans at The Post in Nolan Hill and construction starting later this year, it can be difficult to envision exactly what one of these units is going to look like. The Presentation Center in Nolan Hill has a great example of the kitchen and master bathroom, but we do understand that some people really need to walk through a showhome to fully appreciate how our floorplans are going to be as their future home.
Luckily we have show homes at our Prospect Ridge in Evansview community that you can walk through. Though the floorplans that were sold in Prospect Ridge have since been updated, their essence has been kept with certain tweaks and improvements in The Post’s new floorplans.
Here is a list of the tweaks and improvements The Post’s Carmine floor plan has compared to the show ome model:
- Larger overall square footage
- The entryway into the townhouse has almost doubled in size
- The balcony space has almost double in size
- Kitchen orientation flipped to L-shaped along the wall, increasing countertop spaces and the size of the kitchen itself substantially
- Increased the size in the second bedroom
- Larger utility/storage room in the garage
This Carmine floorplan is a great choice. As a corner home, you’ll get ample light from three sides of the home, plus great additions like an oversized main floor hall closet and extra pocket office in the living room.
Take a tour of the Carmine and Jasmine showhomes, they’re open Monday-Thursday from 2pm-8pm and weekends from 12pm-5pm.
TaraLynn @ The Post