The weather has been beautiful and it has people thinking about summer!
This is the time people reboot those new years fitness resolutions (swimsuit season!)
But, instead of starting up doing your same old fitness routine, challenge yourself to something new. Not only will you thank yourself later, but you might just reach your goal a little faster.
Doing the same thing over and over might be great for familiarity, but when is comes to your fitness goals, it can actually be counter productive! The more you do something, the easier it gets, but the less results you’ll see. Challenge yourself, change is good!
To help there are several different fitness facilities that are five mins or less from Willow at Sherwood!
- Breathe Hot Yoga – Class types include yoga, hot yoga, and Barre
- Orange Theory Fitness – Class type is intensity based (Cardio/Weights mix) and a little different every class
- Anytime Fitness – 24 hour gym with personal training options
- Soul Connexion – Class types include dance, yoga and fitness
- Goodlife Fitness – Gym with fitness classes and personal training options
Most have introductory rates for newbies or free passes, so try them all!
Until next time!
TaraLynn @ Willow