Meet Mark, the latest neighbor at Willow in Sherwood
He purchased a Jasmin C floorplan in Willow at Sherwood
1. What did you like about Willow in Sherwood over other locations you looked at?
- Sherwood was definitely my favorite of the communities that were offered. I have lived in the NW all my life and moving to a place like Sherwood just seemed right. I had really liked what the design of Willow looked like online and when I checked out the similar show home in person I knew that it was the home I wanted to buy. Great house in a great location!
2. What made you pick your floorplan/ what stood out to you about your floor plan?
- The thing that made me choose the “Jasmine C” floor plan was that it was slightly bigger than the rest. Another thing that attracted me to the floor plan was the two big bedrooms. It’ll just be me living in the house so all I needed was a main bedroom and another room for my office. Also I really liked how the “Jasmine” floor plans were the units placed on the main drive. A bit more expensive for the extra square footage and location but definitely worth it in my eyes!
3. Favorite memory/experience from the past year?
- My favorite memory in the last year would have to be when my beautiful girlfriend Juliann surprised me with a trip to New York for my 22nd birthday. She had mentioned that she was taking me somewhere; I thought it was Banff for weeks but she ended up getting us a week long trip to Manhattan. One of the best weeks of my life!
4. If you could have one superpower what would you choose and why?
- I would choose to be able to Freeze Time. I sometimes feel like there isn’t enough hours in the day and the ability to stop time would fix this. Also I like to sleep a lot and who wouldn’t like to just lie in bed with no worry of time!
5. Most embarrassing moment recently?
- I was running into IKEA right after it had snowed and I made it about half way to the front entrance and all of a sudden I slipped on the ice and slid about 15 feet on my back across the parking lot. Fun times!
6. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod/iPhone?
- Blame by Calvin Harris
7. Strangest food you’ve eaten and did you enjoy it?
- Scorpion Pizza. It was by far one of the strangest foods I’ve ever eaten. I enjoyed every last bite.
8. What would I find in your fridge right now?
- Milk, Eggs, Strawberry Greek Yogurt, Oranges, Apples, Grapes ,Chicken & Vitamin Water
9. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
- Cutting the grass!
Until next time!
TaraLynn @ Willow